£14.00 to £17.50 per hour Ltd company / Umbrella
This is contracting work
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technicians, for an exciting new opportunity in Solihull area. As a Vehicle Technician, you’ll be an all-rounder who can perform a full range of tasks on vehicle re-works. Based in a large automotive manufacturing environment the ideal candidate must be able to adapt to various job tasks, e.g. general bodywork removal and refit, removal and refitting of interior trims, light mechanical work and general modifications to original vehicle build, exterior trim work and minor mechanical / electrical work.
Various tasks on Vehicle Re-works:
Fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, and suspension. Replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors, and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries, and repair or replace faulty ignition systems, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / ACCREDITATIONS
- Level 3 City and Guilds / IMIA / BTEC / NVQ / Edexel in Light Motor Vehicle Maintenance or similar
- Experience working on components of modern light motor vehicles
- A full category “B” driving licence is essential
- Experience in an automotive environment is essential
- Must have own range of Mechanical tools In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an hourly pay rate of £14.00 to £17.50 per hour
To apply for this position please apply with your current up to date CV. Please note due to level off applications we currently receive if you haven’t received a response in 48hrs please note your application has been unsuccessful.