Coventry – CV4
Temporary to permanent
£9.50 – £11.00 per hour
Infinity Staffing are recruiting for an experienced laser Operator for a Privately-owned well-known sheet metal company in Coventry.
- Set and operate the CNC flatbed laser cutting machines
- Perform tasks as directed by the Line Manager.
- Operate the CNC flatbed laser cutting machine with an operating automated system,
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Distinguish Material types including Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Lift raw materials, final products and items packed for shipment manually or using MHE equipment.
- Any other duties that may fit into the remit of this role as and when required
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed at any time to reflect current or changing practices
Skills and Experience Required
- You will have previous experience in an automotive manufacturing environment to be considered for the role of Laser Setter.
- Self-motivated and focused
- The ideal candidate for the role of Laser Operator will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience loading/unloading and operating laser machines.
- Valid FLT Counterbalance licence is highly advantageous but not essential to be considered for this role.
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Able to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately
About Infinity Staffing Solutions:
Specialist Recruitment Agency Infinity Staffing Group is a local independently owned recruitment consultancy business with over 15 years’ experience in the Warwickshire and West Midlands recruitment market. Infinity Staffing Group provide both Skilled and Semi-Skilled workers in Manufacturing and Engineering sectors across Warwickshire and the West Midlands region.