CNC Laser Setter / Operator 2 Axis
3 shift pattern
£8.50 to £11.00 /hour (dependent on experience)
Infinity Staffing Group Ltd
Infinity Staffing Group are excited to be recruiting for an 2 Axis CNC Laser setters / Operators Our client is a privately owned and established for over 30 years metal transformation company. A market leading and multi-award-winning company looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Laser Setters/Operators.
- Set and operate the CNC flatbed laser cutting machines and other machinery used within the production process whilst assisting other machine operators.
- Ensuring material is checked for size, thickness and grade, prior to cutting and to inform the Team Leader of any quality concerns regarding the material.
- Responsible for quality of components that have been cut on the machine.
- Ensure customer orders are produced ‘On Time and In Full time to required quality standard.
- Ensuring job cards are filled in correctly, taking note of any special instructions.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings.
- Being able to distinguish material types. EG: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and others.
- Work to ISO 9001 / 14001 / EN 1090 standards
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Assisting colleagues on shift, e.g. trainees.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Skill and Experience:
- Relevant machine experience is an advantage – preferable Trumpf based technology or Bystronic, however, all necessary training will be provided.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and focused with the ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Ability to follow instruction and work to deadlines efficiently and precisely.
- Basic mathematics
Job Type: Temp to Perm Full-time (3 shift pattern) 6am-2:30pm / 2.00pm-10.30pm / 10pm-6.30am
If you have the above skills and experience and wish to apply for this position, please email your CV or call our team today
About Infinity Staffing Group:
Specialist Recruitment Agency Infinity Staffing Group is a local independently owned recruitment consultancy business with over 15 years’ experience in the Warwickshire and West Midlands recruitment market. Infinity Staffing Group provide both Skilled and Semi-Skilled workers in Manufacturing and Engineering sectors across Warwickshire and the West Midlands region.